Simple and Delicious
To remember a successful salad is generally to remember a successful dinner; at all events, the perfect dinner necessarily includes the perfect salad.
This salad is unbelievably simple but very delicious. If you have some chicken leftovers – just add it to this salad and you will get a nice and healthy dinner.
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or whatever you have on hand)
- 12 ounces fresh arugula, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup pecan halves
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried raisins
Dressing: Combine the lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce and olive oil. Set aside.
In a salad bowl, toss together the arugula, chicken, raisins, cranberries, and pecans. Drizzle with the dressing, and toss gently to coat.
Other posts of mine you may like: